Understanding cognitive processes in children with ASD and ADHD. Specifically interested in the relationships among response inhibition, working memory and theory of mind. Also involved in research investigating genetic factors in ADHD.
Education & Profession
- Ph.D., University of Toronto, Special Education and Applied Psychology, OISE
- M.A., University of Guelph, Applied Child Psychology
- B. Sc., University of Toronto, Psychology
- The College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Registered Psychological Associate Professional Group for Attention and Related Disorders (PGARD)
- Charter Member Integra Children's Mental Health Centre
- Board of Directors Member Canadian ADHD Research Alliance (CADDRA)
University Positions / Affiliations:
- Associate Member, University of Toronto, School of Graduate Studies (Human Development & Applied Psychology, OISE)
Wiener J, Malone M, Varma A, Markel C, Biondic D, Tannock R, Humphries T. Children's perceptions of their ADHD symptoms: Positive illusions, attributions and stigma. Canadian Journal of School Psychology, 2012, 27(3).
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
150 Kilgour Road Toronto, Ontario M4G 1R8
Tel: 416-425-6220, extension 3785