Manage your health care online
connect2care is an online tool that gives clients and families of Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital complete access to their health care information, health records, appointments, and notes from clinical visits 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With connect2care, you always have the most accurate and up-to-date information about your health care at your fingertips. Log in directly from our website or download the Meditech MHealth mobile app today!
Already on the portal?
With just a few clicks you can:
- View and manage your upcoming and past appointments
- Access your health care records, reports, and notes from clinical visits
- Communicate with your health care team via a secure two-way messenger feature
- Access your health care information 24/7 online or mobile device
Ready to register?
Follow these instructions:
- Fill out the connect2care registration form.
- Submit the form to email@example.com.
- The registration team will be in contact (through phone call or email) to book a zoom meeting for a visual check.
Note: If you prefer to register in person, fill out the form and bring it to the registration office during your child’s next appointment. When submitting the connect2care forms online, DO NOT send in copies of ID. It will be verified during the scheduled zoom call.
Fillable PDF forms: The PDF contains interactive elements which cannot be displayed within the web browser. Please download the PDF file and open using Acrobat Reader software (available for free from Adobe).
Download the mobile app
The connect2care portal is available as a mobile app, meaning families and clients can access their health information in the palm of their hands.
To download the mobile app: