Public health guidelines and protocols will be in place, including:
- Masking continues to be a requirement throughout the hospital until you enter the change rooms.
Holland Bloorview is moving to a passive screening for all pool participants:
If you are experiencing ANY symptoms (no matter the illness), have had an exposure to COVID or are pending a COVID swab please do not come to the pool.
- Do you feel sick or have any of these symptoms?
- Dry Cough
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease in sense of smell or taste
- Any other respiratory symptoms (e.g. runny noses)
- Join aches
- Are you or someone in your household currently waiting for results of testing for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate PPE or have you tested positive for COVID-19, all within the last 10 days?
- Follow all safety and directional signage
Important information for swimmers
- Holland Bloorview is moving to a passive screening for all pool participants.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of the swim
- Change room use is limited to a maximum of 15 minutes after your program.