Join the Sibling Support Program at Holland Bloorview
About the Program
The Sibling Support Program gives siblings the opportunity to relax, unwind, and meet peers who might share lived experiences. It provides a safe space to talk about what it’s like to be a sibling of someone with a disability. The program is open to any child who has a sibling with a disability, complex medical needs and/or dual diagnosis.
- For anyone aged 7-18, who has a sibling with a disability, diagnosis or medical complexity.
- This program is open to all siblings! Families can be clients at Holland Bloorview, or a community family (not connected to Holland Bloorview).
- Programming is created with participants’ individual interests in mind, and combines them with activities related to having a sibling with a disability.
- At this time, this program is for children who do not require personal support, communication or equipment supports.
- Parents/guardians/members of your child’s care team/clinicians can submit a referral form through REDCap using this link.
- Once the form is complete and has been submitted, the Sibling Support program coordinator will call families to follow up and complete a profile about the sibling attending the program. Full intakes will only need to be done once and are required in order to access the program.
- You will be added to an email list for updates on upcoming program dates, times and other information!
- If you require special accommodations or have questions, please contact Victoria Rombos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-425-6220 ext. 6082.
Other Resources and Information for Siblings
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive helpful resources, breaking news, and special updates from Holland Bloorview.