While you wait for assessment
- Resources for families awaiting assessment - children under 4 years of age (PDF)
- Resources for families awaiting assessment - school aged children and teens (PDF)
Holland Bloorview resources
- Tip sheet: Autism resources for families in the community
- Advocacy Tool Kit for parents, by parents of children with ASD and NDDs (PDF)
- Vaccine study discredited: Interview with Holland Bloorview's Dr. Evdokia Anagnostou
- Autism diagnostic services at Holland Bloorview
- Bloorview Research Institute Autism Research Centre
- Understanding health information: Holland Bloorview aims to make health information understandable for clients and families through our health literacy program.
- Free legal assistance program: Pro Bono Law Ontario and Holland Bloorview have partnered to offer a free onsite legal assistance program for qualifying clients and families.
Please note: The information provided is for reference only. It is not intended as a recommendation or endorsement of organizations, or as a comprehensive resource list. Third party information does not imply endorsement by Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital.
- ASD Resources in Toronto
- Autism Ontario
- Geneva Centre for Autism
- Autism Treatment Network (tool kits)
- Health A-Z from About Kids Health (The Hospital for Sick Children)
- Kids Health Topics (Children’s Hospital Boston)
- MedLine Plus Health Topics
- MedLine Plus Medical Encyclopedia
- Surrey Place - Online Community Resource Directory
- The Autism Parent Resource Kit (Government of Ontario)