Address & telephone numbers
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
150 Kilgour Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toll Free: 1-800-363-2440
General and department contacts
Bloorview Research Institute
416 425 6220 ext. 3500
Bloorview Research Institute staff contacts
Foundation staff contacts
HB Info Line
The HB Info Line is a new service operated by live support to help kids, youth and families learn about and get connected to the many programs and services offered at Holland Bloorview.
If you have questions or need general information on Holland Bloorview programs and services:
- Call or text the HB Info Line at 416-400-8876 from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. or
- email email@example.com
Calls, texts or emails received after business hours will be responded to within one business day.
The only access to Kilgour Road is off of Bayview Avenue. There is a gate at Kilgour Road and Rumsey Road that restricts access to all visitor traffic.
Map (Google maps) Map (pdf)
Public Transit (TTC) Information
Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) buses run regularly and are listed below. For more information about routes and schedules, check the TTC website. TTC customer service number is 416-393-4636.
Effective January 1, 2014, a support person accompanying a person with a disability will not be required to pay a fare when travelling on the TTC. TTC riders with disabilities who travel with a support person on the TTC must apply for a TTC Support Person Assistance Card to be eligible for this fare exemption.
- From Davisville Station on the Yonge line, take the 11 Bayview bus Northbound and get off at Glenvale Road. Walk North to Kilgour Road and then East to 150 Kilgour Road
- From Bayview Station on the Sheppard line, take the 11 Bayview bus Southbound and get off at Glenvale Road. Walk North to Kilgour Road and then East to 150 Kilgour Road
- From Eglinton Station on the Yonge line, take any of the following buses: 54 Lawrence East, 51 Leslie, 34 Eglinton East, 100 Flemington Park and get off at Rumsey Road (3rd stop past Bayview Ave.) Walk North (600 metres) on Rumsey Road until you reach Kilgour Road. Holland Bloorview is straight ahead
Wheel-Trans provides door-to-door accessible transit services for registered customers with physical disabilities.
As of January 1, 2017, there have been significant changes to the Wheel-Trans eligibility criteria and application process. For more information on eligibility and how to apply, please visit the TTC website.
To apply, you can fill out the eligibility application form on the TTC website, or contact the Wheel-Trans customer service office at 416-393-4111, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
To better accommodate families and clients, we provide accessible parking close to the main entrance and a covered drop-off area. Parking charges are managed through automated stations at reasonable rates.
- Per half hour or less - $2
- Daily (24 hour) weekday maximum - $10
- Day Pass - In & Out Privileges - $12 for 24 hour period @ time of purchase
- Evening maximum (6 p.m.-6 a.m.) - $6
- Weekend daily maximum (Sat 6 a.m. - Mon 6 a.m.) - $6
- Monthly pass (available at reception) - $65
- Lost Ticket - $10
Holland Bloorview offers 20 minute free parking for drop offs. Monthly passes are also available at a cost of $65 per month.
When parking in the Holland Bloorview parking lot, a ticket will be issued upon entering and payment will be conducted through the pay-on-foot-machine (cash and credit cards accepted) that’s located inside the front entrance of the building.
Additional parking is located at the eastern edge of the parking lot, outside of Holland Bloorview’s main parking lot, and along the north side of Kilgour Road.
Parents are permitted to visit anytime.
For other relatives, siblings and friends, visiting hours are:
- Monday to Thursday – 4 pm to 8 pm
- Friday (and any weekday prior to a statutory holiday) – 4 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday – 10 am to 10 pm
- Sunday – 10 am to 8 pm
Visit only if you are well
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital encourages visitors to self-screen before entering the facility. If you have one or more of the following symptoms, you cannot enter the building and must reschedule your visit once your symptoms are gone. These symptoms include:
- A new cough (not associated with your current illness)
- Shortness of breath (worse than usual)
- Severe headache (worse than usual)
- Unexplained muscle aches
- Unexplained extreme fatigue
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
Frequently called numbers
- Aquatic programs (pool): 416-425-6220 ext. 3539
- Appointment services: 416-424-3823 (Toll Free 1-877-666-3823)
- Comments, compliments or concerns: 416-753-6084
- Human Resources: 416-424-3890
- General and department contact numbers