- Clients must:
- Be 4 to 18 years old
- Be a registered client of Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Be comfortable in a group environment
- Require no more than 1:1 support
NEW* The Day Respite Program is now welcoming children and youth registered in our Extensive Needs Service. Please note that the program model has changed in order to support the needs and safety of all respite participants.
- There is a quality caregiver model to ensure the safety of clients and others.
- There is support from a nurse, who administers medication, performs or supervises G tube feeds and attends to medical needs such as catheterization.
- Program staff will facilitate activities for all program participants.
- A Behaviour Technician will be supporting the successful engagement of program participants.
Sundays from 1:00 to 7:00pm.
Program is for Holland Bloorview clients age 4 to 18 years.
Call the Respite Phone Line to Book your Dates: 416-753-6066
Registration for Winter/Spring Day Respite Program will open on December 4, 2023.
Program starts January 7/24 thru to June 23/24. See calendar below for dates.