- Be 2 to 18 years old
- Be a registered client of Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Be comfortable in a group environment
- Require no more than 1:1 support
- There is a quality caregiver model to ensure the safety of clients and others.
- There is support from a nurse, who administers medication, performs or supervises G tube feeds and attends to medical needs such as catheterization.
Please Note: Due to current COVID19 restrictions the Sunday Day Respite will run at limited capacity.
Sundays from 1:00 to 7:00pm.
Program is for any Holland Bloorview client age 2 to 18 years.
Priority will be given to those families expressing high need for care support during this time of limited access to respite services.
Call the Respite Phone Line to Book your Dates: 416-753-6066