How the Program Works
Each Corporate Volunteering experience is unique because we understand that every team differs in terms of interest, availability, and capacity. Please have a contact from your organization reach out to us with available dates, size of your team, and goals for the day and we will do our best to suit your needs!
For some of our programming, we ask that our corporate partners work towards a minimum donation of $3,000. Without your help, we wouldn’t have these amazing programs to volunteer for!
Your group will be provided with a behind-the-scenes tour of the hospital.
Volunteering opportunities vary every year based on funding and resources but may include:
- Preparing Spiral Garden for upcoming activities
- Hosting a summer party with activities and crafts
- Volunteering at the Drive-In Movie night in the hospital parking lot
- Competition between teams with Lemonade for Possibility
- Building relaxation kits for parents checking into the hospital
- Focus groups on Holland Bloorview programs
- Holiday decorating and parties
- Running in a 10k race with #TeamHBKids
*Discounted parking and meals on-site can be arranged!
Testimonial: “We spent an incredible day with the most genuine people! Holland Bloorview welcomed us with open arms and made it clear that our time would contribute to improving the quality of life for their clients and families." - Kaitlyn F, Achievers