We care for clients with all levels of upper and lower limb loss due to congenital limb differences, trauma, cancer, or other conditions.
Our multidisciplinary team includes physiatrists, certified prosthetists, physiotherapist, occupational therapist and registered technicians. We work together with you to discuss your goals, create a treatment plan, and provide customized prosthetic solutions. Your prosthesis will be fabricated on-site and designed to your cosmetic preferences. We work closely with clients, families and other healthcare providers from the initial assessment and throughout the entire treatment process. This often involves life-long relationships with clients and their families.
Prosthetic and Myoelectric Devices
Lower Limb Devices:
- Conventional/Everyday prosthesis
- Water prosthesis
- Recreational prosthesis
- Running/Sprinting prosthesis
Upper Limb Devices:
- Myoelectric prosthesis
- Conventional prosthesis
- Activity-Specific prosthesis
- Custom Terminal Devices
Other Prosthetic Services:
- Physiotherapy and occupational therapy available for all clients
A physician referral is required to access this service.
- Partial coverage for orthotic devices is provided through the Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- The remaining cost of your device is your responsibility
- If you or your child are currently supported by any of the programs listed below, please bring your most recent statement:
- Private Health Insurance
- The War Amps
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Holland Bloorview Family Support Fund
- Funding and Financial Support Guide