The Health Sciences Library serves the staff, physicians and students of Holland Bloorview in support of clinical, educational and research activities. Parents andStaff families of children and young adults who are registered at Holland Bloorview are welcome to use the library facilities.
The library is staffed by professional library personnel who provide:
- Reference services and consultations
- Comprehensive literature searching
- Systematic reviews searches
- Citation management consultations
- Scholarly publications consultations
- Copyright consultations
- One-on-one / group training in electronic database searching
- Interlibrary loans
- Circulation services
Our collection is focused on the subject areas of programs offered at Holland Bloorview, including child development, parenting, nutrition, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, neuromuscular disorders, brain injury, cleft palate and genetic disorders. Our collection is searchable through the University of Toronto online union catalogue.