Lemonade for Possibility is open for 2023!!!
How it Started
Lemonade For Possibility was created thanks to inspiration from a young girl named Gabrielle. She came up with the name and hosted her own lemonade stand, bringing in much appreciated funds for Holland Bloorview. She loves the idea of sharing her plan with other kids, families or companies in the hopes that they will join in and host their own stands!
Gifts to Lemonade for Possibility make a world of difference for kids with disabilities
Your support funds vital research, programs, and services at Holland Bloorview that transform the lives of kids with disabilities and their families.
How it works:
- Register your Lemonade stand HERE
- Choose a date to host your stand
- Holland Bloorview Foundation will provide you with the resources to make sure your lemonade stand is a huge success
- Invite your friends and family out to your stand for a glass of lemonade and encourage them to make a donation
- Share your personal fundraising link in advance of your stand to collect donations! Make sure to share what a difference you are making in the lives of children and families at Holland Bloorview!
PS. Don’t forget to tag Holland Bloorview in your posts on social media! You can find us on Twitter and on Instagram.