Swimmers who have a disability (and siblings)
Priority in our programs is always given to swimmers who have a disability and their siblings. We conduct registration in-person so we can ensure that we are able to meet the individual needs of your child, providing them with safe and productive lessons.
Winter Swim Schedule and Information
*New* Winter Virtual registration via Zoom is on Sunday December 11
- How to register for Winter lessons
- Please click here to "Enter our Winter Lottery"
- If you can't attend Virtual registration via Zoom
- *New* Infinite Waves (previously known as 1:1's)
- Funding resource information
Note: During swimming lessons, a parent or caregiver is required to accompany their child in the water if the swimmer is in a Swim Kids 3 level or lower (including all preschool levels) in order to provide support for the learner.
Swimmers who do not have a disability
Winter online registration is Thursday, December 15
6:30 a.m. - Evening and Weekend Classes
7:00 a.m. - Daytime classes