September 18, 2020 Update
Out of an abundance of caution, a Fall swim program is on hold and we are unable to proceed with a scheduled Fall registration at this time. We will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
1. All swimmers 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. This adult must remain on site during the swim time.
2. All swimmers between the ages of 7 and 12 must be accompanied in the pool by an adult 18 years of age or older.
3. All swimmers 6 years of age and younger, or who require assistance to consistently follow pool rules and lifeguard instructions, must be directly accompanied (within arms reach) at all times by an adult 18 years of age or older. Maximum 2 swimmers per adult.
4. Swimmers 7 years of age or older may take a swim test, if they wish to swim in our deep end.
5. Swimmers whose hair is longer than shoulder length must wear a bathing cap in the pool. These can be purchased at the pool office for $10.00 if you wish to buy one here.