Lawyers for Possibility
Lawyers for Possibility is a dynamic new group of legal professionals dedicated to creating possibilities for kids with disabilities at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital.
In 2018, the founding Lawyers for Possibility Cabinet set a goal of raising $100,000 for the Bloorview Research Institute at Holland Bloorview.
Your generous gift will help the Bloorview Research Institute (BRI) lead the world in childhood disability research.
Join us and make your gift by December 31, 2018.
As a Lawyer for Possibility you will receive…
- a behind-the-scenes tour of Holland Bloorview and the Bloorview Research Institute;
- updates and stories about the impact of your support;
- a branded Lawyers for Possibility notebook; and
- recognition on the Holland Bloorview website and a major news publication.
- Make your commitment and donate online today.
If you’d prefer to initiate a one-time or monthly donation by other means, please call Lindsey at 416-425-6220 x6469 or use this form.
Introducing the 2018 Cabinet
Lawyers for Possibility is led by an exceptional cabinet of legal professionals dedicated to raising funds and awareness for Holland Bloorview. The 2018 Cabinet Membership includes:
General Counsel and Secretary of the Board of Governors, Ryerson University
Associate, Teplitsky Colson LLP
Owner, Burrison Law
Program Officer, Pro Bono Students Canada
Partner, Smockum Zarnett LLP
Counsel, Department of Justice
Partner, Dentons Canada LLP