Flu and COVID-19 vaccination clinics for children with and without disabilities
In partnership Toronto Public Health, we are hosting another series of fully accessible, sensory-and family-friendly vaccination clinics for children/adults aged 6 months and up with or without disabilities and/or complex care needs as well as their siblings, family members and the general public.
These clinics will offer both the flu vaccine and COVID-19 vaccines.
- Friday, February 3, 2023 - from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
1st floor, Coriat Atrium at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, 150 Kilgour Rd.
Please sign up to register for a vaccination appointment
Children, youth and adults aged 6 months and up, their siblings, family members and the general public.
COVID-19 and flu vaccinations
- Flu vaccination shots and all COVID-19 vaccine doses will be available for those aged 6 months and up, including primary series, boosters and bivalents.
- Please read the following City of Toronto linkto confirm vaccine eligibility, dosingintervals as well as information about booster doses and eligibility if you’ve had COVID-19 or are immunocompromised.
Accessibility, family and sensory-friendly features
- Children’s activities, quiet room, nurses with clear masks, language translation available
- Complimentary toys available for children to take home following their appointment
- Accommodation requests taken during registration process. Please select “quiet room” option for specialized support with trained staff.
- Free parking available - please park in main lot and ask for a ticket upon departure.
Can I get a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination at the same time?
According to the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI), people five years old and older may receive any of the influenza vaccines at the same time as, or at any time before or after, administration of other vaccines, including COVID19 vaccines. As a precaution, it is recommended those under five years of age separate the COVID-19 vaccine from all other vaccines by 14 days. Please refer the NACI website for more information.
Questions and support
For questions regarding COVID-19 vaccinations for children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years, clients and families can refer to the COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet available on our website or schedule a consult with a registered nurse at SickKids by booking an appointment time on their website.