Securing a booking
To confirm bookings, we require a credit card number (Visa/American Express/MasterCard) on file or a cash deposit equal to the full value of your stay prior to arrival. Cards are billed only if damages or uncovered incidental fees arise. For security reasons, please do not send us credit card numbers or expiry dates by email.
Paying for your stay
- We are able to accept the following as means of payment:
- Credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard)
- Debit card (including Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit)
- Third-party payee*
*We can directly bill a third-party payee (e.g. funding agency or insurance) for your stay, though a pre-approval letter will be required prior to arrival. We highly encourage families to connect with their social workers to apply for and finalize all third-party payee arrangements before arriving at Holland Bloorview.
Bills are processed at the end of a stay (for stays shorter than 30 nights) or at the end of the month (for stays longer than 30 nights), unless otherwise arranged with accommodations staff.
Our finance department will email guests a copy of their invoice as well as proof-of-payment. Please allow one to two business days for processing.
- Studios: There are studio style units with two single beds at $50 per night + HST. A total of three people can sleep in the room.
- Suites: There are one-bedroom units with two single beds and a double–size sofa bed in the living area at $70 per night + HST. A total of five people can sleep in the room.
- Community guests – an additional $20 nightly fee Rates for community guests will then be $70/night for studios and $90/night for suites.
- Parking (for use during accommodations stays) – $10/day OR $65/month
- Lost parking pass – $10 per pass
- Lost keycard – $25 per key card