Securing a Booking
To confirm bookings, we require a credit card number (Visa/American Express/MasterCard) on file, or a cash deposit equal to the full value of your stay, prior to arrival.
Cards are billed only if damages to the room occur, or uncovered incidental fees arise. For security reasons, please do not send us credit card numbers or expiry dates by email.
Paying for Your Stay
We accept the following as means of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (including Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit)
- Third-party Payee*
*We can directly bill a third-party payee (e.g. funding agency or insurance) for your stay, however, a pre-approval letter will be required prior to arrival. We highly encourage families to connect with their social workers to apply for and finalize all third-party payee arrangements before arriving at Holland Bloorview.
Bills are processed at the end of a stay (for stays shorter than 30 nights), or at the end of the month (for stays longer than 30 nights), unless otherwise arranged with the Accommodations staff.
Our finance department will email guests a copy of their invoice as well as proof-of-payment. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Studios: There are only three studio style units available, with two single beds at $50 per night + HST. Children are not permitted to stay in Accommodations.
- Suites: Currently unavailable - $70 per night + HST.
- Parking (for use during Accommodations stays) – $10/day OR $65/month
- Lost parking pass – $10 per pass
- Lost keycard – $25 per key card