Transportation experiences of youth with and without disabilities
Our team would like to learn about transportation experiences of youth with and without disabilities. We would particularly like to know what it is like to navigate public transportation independently and / or the process of obtaining a driver's license.
Sally Lindsay, PhD, De-Lawrence Lamptey
Participate in this study
Are you a youth with or without a disability who travels independently?
Consider participating in a study about youth's experiences in navigating public transportation or getting a license.
Who can participate
We are looking for:
- Youth with a physical disability or autism, OR
- Youth without a disability
- Have experience travelling independently (either through public transportation or having a driver’s license)
- Aged 14-21
Participants will be asked to take part in:
- Keep notes about your transport experiences in a journal for 1 week
- 1 interview (approx. 1 hour) over the phone or inperson
Interested in participating
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Sally Lindsay at email@example.com or 416 425 6220 x 3654 with your interest, and they will get back to your shortly. Contacting us does not obligate you or your child to participate in the study.
Ontario Ministry of Research & Innovation and Bloorview's No Boundaries Fund.