We help kids with disabilities smile, laugh, learn and heal. We would love for you to join us!
How does the program work?
Each Corporate Volunteering experience is unique because we understand that every team differs in terms of interest, availability and capacity. Please have a contact from your organization reach out to us with available dates, size of your team and goals for the day and we will do our best to suit your needs!
For some of our programming, we ask that our corporate partners work towards a minimum donation of $3,000. Without your help, we wouldn’t have these amazing programs to volunteer for!
Volunteering with Holland Bloorview Kids Rehab Hospital
- At Holland Bloorview Kids Rehab Hospital
- From your office
- At a local event
Impact: Your group will be provided with a behind the scenes tour of the hospital
Activities: Volunteering opportunities vary every year based on funding & resources but may include
- Preparing Spiral Garden for upcoming activities
- Hosting a summer party with activities & crafts
- Volunteering at the Drive-In Movie night in the hospital parking lot
- Competition between teams with Lemonade for Possibilities
- Building relaxation kits for parents checking into the hospital
- Focus groups on Holland Bloorview programs
- Holiday decorating and parties
- Running in a 10k race with #TeamHBKids
Discounted parking & meals on-site can be arranged
Testimonial- “We spent an incredible day with the most genuine people! Holland Bloorview welcomed us with open arms and made it clear that our time would contribute to improving the quality of life for their patients and family members. “ - Kaitlyn F, Achievers
Due to the limited opportunities available and resources needed for these volunteering days, we suggest that a minimum donation of $3000
Booking your Corporate Volunteer day:
Tel: 416-425-6220 X7035